Sep 14,2012
Sep 14,2012
Christina, Matthew and the team were highly professional, effective and nice people to work with. They let my house in just two weeks, furnished as I wanted and achieved the full asking price. I knew finding the right tenant for my four bedroom, furnished town house in Sutton in the middle of August was a challenge, but Choices let it while other agents could not even get a viewing. When Christina went on holiday, she briefed everyone about the new tenants so everyone in the office knew what was going on and they were able to keep me in the loop and helped with checking references and securing and effectively negotiating the final details in order to close the deal. I have several buy to let properties in central London and have for many years worked with many letting agents including Foxtons, Benham & Reeves, Marsh and Parsons, Dexters, etc and and I rank Choices among the very best. Well done. keep it up!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Sutton! To leave a new review of Choices Sutton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Sutton