Sep 14,2012
Sep 14,2012
I cannot warn people enough about the terrible service and almost criminal activity that goes on at Country Properties. The lack of professionalism, communication and misleading information. From the start of our selling process, it has been up to us as the sellers to constantly chase for information, to organise simple tasks, and be the go between with all parties involved. How they can justify any fee is beyond my imagination, it seems that they can place an advert in their window and charge a fortune for the privilege, but that is where their service ends. It has been over 7 months dealing with these scoundrels and we are still no closer to ending the nightmare. I would love to call it a day, but with the amount of money that has already exchanged hands, we are beholden to pirates masquerading as estate agents. Please dont read this as someone holding a grudge, I urge to to consider carefully if you wish to part with hard earned money, and have it all wasted on endless false promises and constant frustration. There are other agents more willing to fight for your corner, please act honourably, and do your research, don\'t be fooled by pipe dreams.
By: James Evans
Feb 24, 2015
In response, sadly the identity of the poster has and remains anonymous and as such we cannot comment. We only ask people to consider this post in context.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Country Properties Hitchin! To leave a new review of Country Properties Hitchin, please click the link below !
Write a review for Country Properties Hitchin