Sep 14,2012
Sep 14,2012
Although we didn\'t end up taking the property that we viewed (due to differing location desires between housemates), I was personally delighted to discover an estate agent that actually knew the property that they were showing and wanted to help where possible.

The property itself was in great condition and further work was being done to improve it. I appreciated the upfront honesty of Kristjan and the extra effort that he made to enable us to view the property, including arranging repeat, out of hours viewings.

I will definetely reccomend base and hope to use them myself again.

It\'s good to see a small business that is aiming to build on a reputation for honesty and integrity. I hope they flourish and keep the same values.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Base Property Specialists Ltd shoreditch! To leave a new review of Base Property Specialists Ltd shoreditch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Base Property Specialists Ltd shoreditch