Sep 14,2012
Sep 14,2012
Allen & Bath at the Bournemouth office have been looking after my residential properties for nearly 20 years now I am completely satisfied with the way they manage the properties. They are both fair to me and to my tenants and where there has been a problem they have acted fast and sorted the problem.
I have found they are able to re-let a property quickly, to give me quality tenants with good references, who tend to be long turn. I always receive a prompt return of calls and E-Mails and get regular updates throughout the entire process. I feel that I am being looked after properly.
Their accounting systems are first class and I receive all the rents regularly as they are paid to them, where there is a problem they manage it on my behalf. The check outs are fair and they return deposits quickly.
I have no hesitation in recommending Allen & Bath to friends and family, people who are looking for accommodation, and would have no trouble recommending them as an agent to other landlords.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Allan & Bath Bournemouth! To leave a new review of Allan & Bath Bournemouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Allan & Bath Bournemouth