Sep 14,2012
Gareth Lynam
Sep 14,2012
Allen & Bath at the Bournemouth office have been looking after my residential properties for nearly 20 years now I am completely satisfied with the way they manage the properties. They are both fair to me and to my tenants and where there has been a problem they have acted fast and sorted the problem.
I have found they are able to re-let a property quickly, to give me quality tenants with good references, who tend to be long turn. I always receive a prompt return of calls and E-Mails and get regular updates throughout the entire process. I feel that I am being looked after properly.
Their accounting systems are first class and I receive all the rents regularly as they are paid to them, where there is a problem they manage it on my behalf. The check outs are fair and they return deposits quickly.
I have no hesitation in recommending Allen & Bath to friends and family, people who are looking for accommodation, and would have no trouble recommending them as an agent to other landlords.

Allan & Bath