“House Letting...”

Julie Ann
Helen
By: 'James Drewry'
Dec 04,2018
I have been very impressed with the service that Helen and Julie have provided at Manning Stainton. The agent has been a great help reviewing my property which needed a substantial renovation, giving advice on what needed to be completed and then finding very competitive quotes for the work I could not do myself. Marking of the property was great as well and they found a tenant within a few weeks. The landlord tracker was very useful too. Julie and Helen have been very prompt and professional when getting back to me with extra bits that needed doing and in answering any queries that I have had. I am more than happy to recommend them and Manning Stainton for any landlords wishing to let their property in the Leeds area.
Competitive