Sep 14,2012
Sep 14,2012
This is the second house that I have sold using House Simple. I always recommend them to my friends, family and colleagues. They have sold houses for two of them this year and are currently marketing two more.

They are easy to contact by email, telephone or fax and always call you back on time when required.

Like their name they are simple to use, very professional, friendly and full of advice. I especially like the way they put the house details together; a professional photographer arrives at the house and the details are emailed within a few days, any changes are done instantly.

A local Leeds agent told me that they sell over 90% of their houses via Rightmove and House Simple are one of the cheapest, most efficient ways to get on it. Honestly, with the power of the Internet why would anyone go with a high street agent- it would have cost us over £4000 more for the same service.

To Alex, Michelle and co,

You have all been amazing. Keep up the great work!

Anna