Sep 13,2012
Sep 13,2012
Horrible Horrible Horrible.
Like everyone else, we were offered to go for horrible viewings on the first day. we were booked for 2 different viewings at different locations only half an hour after each other. when we went for the first one, after waiting for 20 min with so many other people, we called the agency and they said the flat was already taken and that we are already too late to view the second one, so the lady offered us 2 more group viewings for the next half an hour, which was impossible to make.
They didn\'t even bother calling any of us that the flat was already gone. Terrible service. I am gonna make sure that nobody will ever go there again. I will be going there as much as I can during their busy time and will make sure that nobody will pay them again. it\'s an absolute waste of money and time.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Office 1! To leave a new review of Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Office 1