Sep 13,2012
Sep 13,2012
I have worked with Karen and her team for three years as they seek and contract tenants on my behalf for several properties we have in this area. Their support has been nothing but perfect.

The team are extremely competent, knowledgeable, and proactive with an outstanding client ethos. They always deliver what they commit to within sometimes very challenging timescales. It is not unusual for members of the team to be in the office into the early hours of the evening which is a quality hard to find in other agents.

I as a landlord highly recommend the Bradley Stoke branch of CJ Hole. Furthermore I have received excellent feedback from my tenants on several occasions regarding the superb support and advice they have received from this office.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch