Sep 13,2012
Sep 13,2012
My overall experience with Choices was good, considering that Esme was new to the role, I think that she did very well, if there was anything that she did not know the answer to, she would come back to me very quickly.
I was already with another Estate Agents and had been for about two weeks and they had only got me one viewing, Choices contacted me and within three days I think I had around 10 viewings! I wanted to move asap, and Esme found me someone within a week of registering with her, which was excellent!
The only comment that I would have is with the viewings, I had Esme and another member of her team show people round the flat, both of them were late so when they showed the people round they were walking into the flat blind as they had never seen it, I think that it would be beneficial for them as well as the new Landlord, if they were to arrive 10 minutes early before the first time they have seen a flat so that I could have talked them through things, so that they could speak knowingly about the flat, this would not put me off using Choices again it is just a recommendation about how they could possibly improve.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Coulsdon! To leave a new review of Choices Coulsdon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Coulsdon