Sep 13,2012
Sep 13,2012
I first contacted Streets ahead online and within a few days received a phone call from Dwyane. He was very pleasant and said he would contact me should any suitable properties be instructed. A day or so later I received a text message from Dwayne saying a suitable property was available. We arranged viewing for the following day during which I placed an offer. I found Dwayne to be a very professional and pleasant young man who is mature for his age. We have a good rapport I can see that this young man will go far in his career. Every occasion that I have dealt with him, he has displayed professonalism and a helpful attitude. Dwayne is an asset to Streets Ahead and will be an asset to any company who takes him into their employment. i wish him all the very best for the future and thank him for his support.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch