Sep 13,2012
Sep 13,2012
It took 10 days from when I placed my property with Fulfords for them to upload the details onto their own and other websites. After persistent chasing I was told this was due to computer \'uploading problems\' and that it was only with my property, not with others. They do not use newspaper advertising so I lost the only way of promoting the property other than word of mouth. They did then find me tenants, but the tenants backed out before references had been taken up. The property had been taken off the websites (did not appear as let agreed) as soon as I accepted the tenants, despite the fact that they had not by then be confirmed as suitable. It then took a further 10 days to get the details up onto the web again - same computer problems apparently. Had they not learnt from the first time? To ad insult to injury it then appeared with the rental amount increased by £5, but chaged from per month to per quarter! What a bargain for someone! While one mistake could have been finger problems, surely not two at the same time? Come on.
At that stage, having suffered considerable financial loss by not getting anywhere near finding tenants for a month, I withdrew the property from them.
Could have kept more on top of the problem - it appeared to go for several days at the beginning before I allerted them to the problem. Then keeping me informed of progress more.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fulfords Heavitree Branch! To leave a new review of Fulfords Heavitree Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fulfords Heavitree Branch