Sep 13,2012
Sep 13,2012
Bradleys Teignmouth have managed the lettings of my flats for about 20 years, previously dealing with my father before he retired. Despite the administrative side of things being handled centrally in Exmouth, Bradleys Teignmouth have been excellent at maintaining my relationship with them, patient with my enquiries and demands and are always my first point of contact. James and Claire are cheerful and helpful, and never seem annoyed when I call or email them with yet another query! They also know my properties inside out, and have their backgrounds to hand, in case I need some historic information. Bradleys were also incredibly supportive when I experienced a difficulty with our shop premises - although they do not manage the shop, they helped manage an extremely awkward situation with professionalism and good cheer. This saved me an enormous amount of time & stress!
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Sep 13, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write an excellent review of the service you received from the team at Bradleys, it is much appreciated. I hope that we can continue to assist you with your properties for a long time to come.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Teignmouth! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Teignmouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Teignmouth