Sep 13,2012
By: 'Kevin M'
Sep 13,2012
Lindsey was absolutely brilliant. She remembered my interest in this property in June 2012, when it first came onto the market, and I had been too late to make an offer for it. When it came back on sale in late August 2012 she immediately contacted me, and I had a viewing the very next morning at which she was very patient ( I was around 40 minutes late, fortunately there were other viewers who turned up early ) and gave me plenty of time to look around and ask questions. She was straightforward about the price the vendor was looking for, and which the other potential buyers were not willing to match. The result is that today, less than three weeks later, I have completion on the purchase, and tomorrow morning will pick up the keys. Thankyou Lindsey and Conran Estates. Happy, exciting days...

Conran Estates