Sep 13,2012
Sep 13,2012
I would just like to thank Jay and the team at Black Katz Hammersmith for helping me find and rent a flat. I am from the USA and emailed them more than a month before I came, as well as emailing other estate agents. They not only emailed me, but called me in the US to talk to me about my needs. Once here, I stepped off the airplane, went to my temporary hotel, and walked into their office. On the same day and within a matter of hours, they had shown me three properties and I signed for one that same day. They are professional, kind, and provide much information about living in the UK for those of as foreigners. I also had to juggle a few financial things the next day and returned to the office for more help. Jay helped again in calling establishments for me and keeping me calm while I was having a "melt-down". Everything turned out perfectly and I am moving into my new flat within days! Very trustworthy and helpful.

Black Katz