“Review Sara Garzelli...”

Nov 27,2018
Sara
By: 'Marius Esterhuysen'
Nov 27,2018
I am the landlord for 44 Finland Street.
Sara is by far the best lettings agent i have ever dealt with. She is world class in her professionalism and execution. I have used Alex Neil for 3 years and the only reason to be frank is Sara. I have had mixed reviews regarding your wider staff in her division and she stands out head and shoulders. I will continue using Alex Neil as Sara is with you. She also goes the extra mile in support and this will always be massively appreciated and ensure my repeat business.
It's an expensive service but with specifically Sara it makes sense. She also found the maximum rent fee for my property. Brilliant!
By: Alex Neil Estate Agents
Nov 28, 2018
Dear Marius Esterhuysen,

Thank you very much for leaving your 5 star review for Sara. We are so pleased that you were happy with the service she provided and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Best regards,