Oct 28,2009
Oct 28,2009
What has happened - I am trying to contact them - I don't want to pay my bill because I can't trust them to credit it to my account - our estate is not managed and looks like a war zone, it is attracting more crime to the area and the long list of work that is building up that requires doing is never done. The only time I have heard back from them is when a new person is sent in to take over the management of our property - they quickly lose interest, nothing is resolved and then we don't hear from them again. What can I do - we have received no service from Soliatire if they just got rid of the rubbish it would be a start. It is costing us £2200 per year and they are quite literally doing nothing which is causing more problems in the long run.
By: pb1612
Nov 07, 2009
The No.10 Downing St Petition continues to gather support and at the time of writing this post, we had 115 signatures.
We all share the same belief that companies like Peverel / Solitaire / County Estate Management should be held accountable for poor service, shoddy workmanship and overcharging and this could be our chance!
Therefore, if you are fed up with paying extortionate fees to Management Companies for little work, sign the petition today!
We require only 500 signatures for the Petition to be viewed by members of N0.10 and for it to be considered by Government - so sign up today!!
Why not print the image below and distribute it amongst your fellow neighbours to highlight this petition and get more signatures!To sign the petition click the image above or click the following link http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/flatownerhelp/
Thank you to those of you that have already signed the petition and for your support.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for OM Property Management Office 1