Sep 12,2012
Sep 12,2012
I have used Parkers since I bought my first rental property back in the 90\'s. I used them for their central location in town, reasonable rates and professional approach. Since then things have moved on a pace in the rental market and I have to say that I\'ve been impressed with the way that they\'ve adapted to cope, taking on more staff as necessary and introducing different departments for the different areas in the lifecycle of a rental property (finding new tenants, maintenance issues, tenants leaving etc.). Service has always been good, with new tenants found quickly, maintenance issues dealt with promptly and an overall professional attitude.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 9! To leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 9, please click the link below !
Write a review for Parkers Estate Agents Office 9