Sep 12,2012
Sep 12,2012
I had a terrible experience from start to finish with F J Lord Islington while I was renting a property which they handled. First of all, when I was scheduled to do a check in (when moving in) - they turned up an hour late and didn\'t even know which keys were for what in the property, not to mention, the property was in no way the state it should be when one moves in. The Estate Agent herself was rude and talked to us like children instead of treating us like customers.
When negotiating the price and move in date before that, they would tell us things that the Landlord had no idea about (as we found out later on) and we were denied an attempt to change the move in date (being manipulated that the Landlord would change his mind if we suggested it to him). In addition, stupid, unprofessional mistakes were made along the whole experience like misspelling and incorrect grammar in Contracts and not knowing about rent/deposit situations.
I was especially infuriated when I was trying to get my deposit back. Noting I had a personal issue with the joint contract agreement with my deposit, I would get told different things on how to go about getting it back by different people. It always seemed like they were in a hurry to put the phone down when I was trying to speak to them. I was even lied to by them about when my deposit transfer was done. Several emails were unanswered and calls were never followed up. I probably spent more than the actual administration fee on my phone bill trying to chase them up - both costs of which were a complete and utter waste of money. I honestly don\'t see any value for the administration fee they charge when I was treated like crap. Don\'t even consider using this Estate Agent for a minute- they were the most terrible \'professional\' company I\'ve ever had to deal with!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Islington Branch! To leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Islington Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Felicity J Lord Islington Branch