Sep 12,2012
Sep 12,2012
Really disappointed by the service received from Townends; my husband and I rented a property through Townends Egham and we were given the wrong keys on the agreed move in date. Our land lady was on holiday and so we went back to Townends and informed them we had the wrong keys. They insisted we had the right keys as they had no other keys. 5 days later when our land lady was back from her holiday she confirmed we had the wrong keys. We informed Townends and all of a sudden the keys appeared at their office. We had to find alternative accomadation for the 5 days which was very stressful and costly. We now are moving out of the property they are demanding rent for the days we were locked out, they claim they have no record of us being locked out and the man we delt with has since left the company. We keep getting passed from person to person and our messages are often not responded too until we have left several. We don\'t feel we have received a good level of customer service fromTownends and they always seem to busy or unbothered. My advice would be to rent a property through a more competent company!
By: Townends Estate Agents
Sep 14, 2012
Dear ‘Unhappy camper’

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience with Townends.

Having spoken to our Lettings Director Karl, and our End of Tenancy Team, I believe we are already in contact with you regarding the issue you have mentioned, and we are doing everything we can to try to resolve it. If you feel you have any more information you can pass to us to help resolve the matter, please do not hesitate to contact me directly by email lmcneal@townends.co.uk, or by telephone on 01932 736 553.

Kind regards

Luticha McNeal

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Englefield Green Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Englefield Green Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Englefield Green Branch