Sep 12,2012
Sep 12,2012
I needed to find a rental property and move out of my previous home extremely quickly, although could not commit to an exact date whilst waiting for exchange of contracts to happen. Dan was most helpful and understanding that whilst I wanted the rental I had viewed it was going to be an extremely quick move. Once I was able to say yes I was signed up and moved in within 4 days. Everything was sorted professionally and from viewing the property and move date was exactly 12 days. The house was left extremely clean and tidy for me and any small problems have been fixed quickly. Any time I have had to pop in to the office I find all staff to be extremely polite and pleasant, they made the stress of moving on my own as easy as it possibly could have been.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Total Property Sales and Lettings Linford Wood! To leave a new review of Total Property Sales and Lettings Linford Wood, please click the link below !
Write a review for Total Property Sales and Lettings Linford Wood

Total Property Sales and Lettings

209 Milton Keynes Business Centre Haley Courtfox, Foxhunter Drive Linford Wood, Milton Keynes
MK14 6GD