Oct 27,2009
Oct 27,2009
I bought my property 5 months ago and on completion paid Solitaire for the remaing 7 months of the year! Since moving in it has been problem after problem and when contacting Solitaire they didn't respond (so much for replying to you within 10 working days!) So I decided to ring them instead. They denied all knowledge of having my money and say that they have only just taken over my property! I questioned where where my money had gone then and Guess what?! Still no reply, I have rung them today and they say that they now have no record of even taking over my block of flats! So I have paid good money to now be told that my property hasn't been looked after all this time and that they do not have records of me paying anything!!

I can not beleive that Solitaire are allowed to continue as a company, as they are clearly not capable. I have now gone directly to the builders of my development as I feel it is their responsibility as they were the one's to assign Solitaire in the first place! Please sign the petition on the '10downing street page' to stop companies such as this treating it's customers so badly!! Good luck everyone, it would be good to hear if anyone has any success with their case!

OM Property Management