“Everything has been great...”

Nov 22,2018
Bogdan
Harry
By: 'Marian Georgian'
Nov 22,2018
I contacted Alex Neil for a property I saw online, I called, I was told the property is available and they have some more very similar, so they sent me an email with few options.
After checking my options, I agreed with Bogdan to visit two properties, and has offered himself to show me both of them one of the other at a convenient time for me so it would be easier and quicker for me to take a decision as I had to move relatively quick.
From two properties I did like one of them, and even though I said it's a bit more expensive than what I expected, they allowed me to make an offer.
Second day, Harry has contacted me to tell me that the offer was accepted by the landlord and explained to me the steps to proceed with the property I liked.
Everything was fine, simple, quick, useful, and the fee was decent(I paid around 350£ for a 2 bed property).
Decent
By: Alex Neil Estate Agents
Nov 22, 2018
Dear Marian. Thank you so much for your review. We are very pleased that you are happy with the service provided by Bogdan and Harry and we look forward to assisting you again in the future. Best regards, Alex Neil Estate Agents

Branch - Canary Wharf, London, E14