Sep 11,2012
Sep 11,2012
Due to work I had to move and wanted a letting agent who would handle everything and keep me fully informed, this was the exact sales pitch that I was given. Since said sales pitch 18 months ago I have had three or four different individuals dealing with my home, none of whom seem able to deal with any arising issues I am still awaiting a response to a product recall request I sent them in January of this year!!! I have never had any feedback from any inspections and although my agreement with them states that they should obtain quotes for any required repairs I always receive an email asking what i would like them to do with the reported problem which only seems to add to the delay between the tenant reporting the issue and it being fixed. I would advise, and have done to three friends, not to use frank INNES as either landlord or tenant they are simply shocking!
Everything that they had promised in their sales pitch, none of which had happened.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Frank Innes Branch! To leave a new review of Frank Innes Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Frank Innes Branch