Sep 11,2012
Sep 11,2012
My wife and I decided towards the end of 2011 that we planned to move. We decided we wanted to rent out our existing home and were advised to contact many of the lettings agents in Guildford. I think we met nearly all of them and were dissapointed to say the least. it was a Thursday afternoon when i was contacted by Andrea King the lettings manager of Mann and co guildford. After a brief conversation we agreed that Andrea would come over to the property the next day. Andrea promptly arrived and proceeded to give me a very comprehensive evaluation and explanation of what services Mann could provide. It was agreed that Andrea would instruct her team to start approaching potential tenants on the Saturday with a view to booking a " block " viewing the following tuesday. I was contacted on the monday by a member of andrea\'s team and the block viewing was arranged. On the Tuesday the block viewing went ahead and by 5pm that day Andrea called me and informed me that they had received 5 confimed offers of the asking price! By 7pm that evening my property had been sucessfully let.

As i mentioned i met many lettings agents but Andrea and her team managed to contact me, view my property and let it all within 4 days of initially calling me. I think what has impressed me most about Andrea and her team is there honesty and attention to detail in everything they do. Everytime i have asked a question ( believe me there has been lots ) Andrea or any member of her team has answered my queries very quickly and always pleasantly. I am so impressed by the manner in which Andrea has sought and let my property that she is now rent collecting on another property i own.

In summary if you wish to let your property and have complete peace of mind then call Andrea because from the very outset Andrea and her team will find excellent tenants and completely take care of everything from the tenancy agreement through to the inventory.

I understand that letting your property is important but I am so pleased with the service that Andrea has provided us that i would gladly recommend her to anyone wishing to let their property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Countrywide Residential Lettings Office 7! To leave a new review of Countrywide Residential Lettings Office 7, please click the link below !
Write a review for Countrywide Residential Lettings Office 7