Sep 11,2012
Sep 11,2012
A very positive and happy experience in a tenancy which I had for 11 years and which was managed by Paramount. The property was let in a decent condition and repairs were handled very promptly. I was burgled once which left me with a damaged window and back door - these were repaired within 12 hours and I didn\'t have to take time off work to sort everything out. I always had prompt replies to emails. Communal areas in the building were maintained to very high standards and new tenants moving in seemed to match the general profile of the building. This meant there was a respectful consideration of each other\'s peace, quiet and security. I would happily go back to a tenancy managed by Paramount. I think they\'re a good bet, particularly for young professionals in London who want a safe and decent place to live and where any problems are resolved quickly.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London