Sep 11,2012
Sep 11,2012
I had been looking for a property to buy for eight months before I saw this property handled by Cubitt & West (Brighton, Kemptown), and I had the opportunity to be introduced to properties by most of the estate agents in my area. In almost every case the agents made no significant contribution to my interest in buying a property. In three cases the agent actually managed to sabotage the purchase process, by being unhelpful. Chris Storey of the Kemptown branch of Cubitt and West was the one notable exception. He was easy to contact. He had all the relevant information to hand, and could answer my questions quickly and accurately. He was polite and friendly. He returned my calls when he said that he would. He responded to my emails. All simple common courtesies, but ones rarely demonstrated by other Brighton and Hove estate agents, and never consistently. Furthermore, he brokered a meeting between the vendors and me, something that no other agent had ever suggested might be possible. This meeting meant that I could deal directly with the people who knew the most about the property. They, too, had picked Cubitt & West because of Chris\' sympathetic and intelligent approach. In addition, Chris was able to keep the negotiations on track, and, while always acting for the vendor, managed to make me feel that he was trying to help me (or at least, to make the sale go through, which, of course, was a help to me). He seemed to understand that buying a property is a difficult and even painful business, and he did what he could to reassure, calm and explain. All this meant that the process was as smooth as it could have been, and it was the outstanding contribution of Chris Storey of the Kemptown, Brighton branch of Cubitt and West that was the most significant contributor to the success of the sale and purchase. Many thanks, Chris.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office X! To leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office X, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cubitt & West Office X