Sep 11,2012
Sep 11,2012
During my search for a rental property in the St.Ives area I approached several Agents and found the staff at
Bradleys in St.Ives particularly courteous and helpful. They kept me regularly informed of properties on the rental
market and subsequently found me a very suitable property which fitted my requirements and guided me through all
the processes and negotiations of the rental.
Thanks to the friendly and efficient staff i.e Amanda Brown and Sam Peters in particular I am now living happily
in my apartment.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Sep 13, 2012
Thank you for you positive review of the efficient and helpful service you received from the team at the St Ives office. I am glad that you are now happily settled in you new home and if we can assist you again, please do not hesitate to contact the office.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents St Ives! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents St Ives, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents St Ives

Bradleys Estate Agents

Tregenna Hill St Ives (Cornwall)
TR26 1SE