“Great experience with Purple Bricks...”

Nov 16,2018
By: 'SLB'
Nov 16,2018
When we found a house we really liked we invited some local agents to come value our house for sale. We also asked Purplebricks and Bryan Tyler was our consultant.

We respected Bryan's friendly and honest approach. He was not pushy at all and we felt an instant rapport and trust with him that we didn't experience with other agents we met.

Despite being a little cautious about paying up front the potential end savings were massive so we decided to 'take a chance' and go with Purplebricks.

We appreciated that we had control over all the viewings instantly without involving a middle party / agent.

From the first consult up to date (SSTC) we have nothing but praise for the Purplebricks way of selling.

Through the PB app we were able to control the viewings, correspond with the viewers, and see feedback or offers instantly. I was even able to book viewings in when I was on the beach on holiday!

Our house sold 47 days after being listed. We had 14 potential viewings and received two separate offers from different buyers.

We chose to escort viewers round ourselves but Bryan was on hand at any time for assistance or advice over the phone or text.

We particularly liked the personal feel of selling through Purplebricks. It also meant a lot less phone calls from estate agents.

Post sales support with Purple Bricks

The sale of my house was going smoothly until the last 3 weeks when things seemed to stall somewhat (due largely to my buyers solicitor). So up till that point I had no need to contact post sales.

When the process slowed down I called the post sales team and spoke to Chad. He was really helpful and understanding of the pressures at that time.

Chad chased up the buyers solicitor and the buyer then kept me fully updated by phone and email. He was very proactive and helpful. Always returning my call or calling back when promised with another update. On exchange day he ensured it all got pushed along to happen by the deadline.

My local agent Bryan was also helpful in maintaining contact and support throughout the sale process.

I was very pleased with the post sales help overall and both Bryan and Chad helped remove some of the stress away from the whole process.

In summary I would recommend anyone who is keen to sell their property to give Purplebricks a try.
Bargain fees compared to high street estate agents. Paid up front and chose our own solicitors

Purplebricks