Sep 11,2012
Charlotte Wild
Sep 11,2012
I have never written a review before but felt I should this time because of the way I was dealt with by Charlotte at Romans Bracknell.

I had dealt with a number of letting agents in the Bracknell area and being in sales for over 25 years myself was appalled at how bad the service was!....Lack of interest...No enthusiasm when showing property...and obviously no knowledge of the property and very little concern as to what I was looking for!!

Then as I was about to give up through feeling that I was just wasting my time when i tried one last call for a property I had found listed with Romans Bracknell....I was informed that the property had been let but unlike other agents who at this point just ended the call the young lady I was dealing with persisted very politely in getting my details and finding out just what I was looking for...she then called me back a few moments later and confirmed that she had arranged a few viewings for me and would meet me at the first one!....all arranged by the way to fit in with my plans..this I where I met Charlotte who obviously had done her homework on the properties and was very professional in showing me round....this resulted in me putting my deposit down and now I am very happy in my new place!.....Charlotte explained the whole process to me and kept me informed all the way though...I cannot express how different Charlotte was to all the other people I had dealt with and I would have no hesitation in recommending her and Romans Bracknell...I even received a follow up call after a couple of weeks of moving in from Charlotte to see if everything was ok and I was happy!.....This is the kind of service other agents in the Bracknell area should learn from!.

Romans