Sep 10,2012
Sep 10,2012
I have worked with leaders for the above property for past 5 years. During this time I have always enjoyed a very good working relationship with Leaders and the team. Equally important is continuity of dealing with the same members of staff they have a low attrition rate which illustrates they must be a good company to work with. they often go that little bit further to help. I live 2 hours away from my property and they have always been my eyes on the ground if anything needs resolving.

I have just re let my property with them and they worked fast to make sure there was no gap between rentals. I could choose many other agents in the area but to date I have 110% service from them

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Gosport! To leave a new review of Leaders Gosport, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Gosport