Sep 10,2012
Sep 10,2012
I found Linley & Simpson to be an excellent letting agent. I dealt primarily with Nick Barrow though at times also with Becky, Kiely, Vicky and a young chap whose name I can\'t recall (apologies!). All of them were courteous, professional and highly efficient. I live outside the UK so a letting agent I could trust was very important. The team in Roundhay were particularly good during handover periods as former tenants left and new tenants arrived to ensure the property was left in a satisfactory condition and ready for new occupants. During the time I needed some repair work done which again the team organised efficiently. Above all their selection process sourced excellent quality tenants for my house and meant I had no complaints from my former neighbours with whom I still have contact, so everyone was happy.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Roundhay! To leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Roundhay, please click the link below !
Write a review for Linley and Simpson Roundhay