Sep 10,2012
Sep 10,2012
House has been on market for a while now - but having paid upfront for \'Gold Service\', I am very disappointed in the service so far.
Soon after paying the upfront fees, we had some photos done of the house - these were terrible and I had to redo them myself. The other photos were uploaded to Rightmove without approval and then took days to get them changed.
From the handful of viewers, the main problem we\'ve had is communication. Often difficult to get information from them about the timings etc for viewing and recently failing to tell us when someone isn\'t visiting. From the handful of emails I\'ve sent with queries they\'ve failed to return them, and if you try to call, you are lucky if they answer the phone. Typically always being passed to another office - one that does answer the phone obviously!. Concerned with service our end I also recently checked service the other way round and had a friend phone up about the property - only to be put off by the estate agents!
If you want to sell your house - take my advice - go elsewhere. I soon will be despite the upfront costs.
Need to improve service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of D B Roberts & Partners Office 13! To leave a new review of D B Roberts & Partners Office 13, please click the link below !
Write a review for D B Roberts & Partners Office 13