Sep 10,2012
Sep 10,2012
I recently rented my property and selected Chelsea Square on sole agency as some of West Hampstead\'s most experienced agents work here. Although West Hampstead has close to 30 estate agents, many of whom I have had dealings with over the years, none come close to providing the professional service I have received at Chelsea Square. I dealt with Ray Jacobs who is not only an ultimate professional but you can be assured of honest, objective and valualbe advice at all times. I also dealt with Mario and Reena recently and any time I called a member of staff would always have information to hand that I would require and my property was let within a week.
I have used both Ray and Davian over the years when selling/purchasing and I would not hesitate to recommend Chelsea Square to other vendors/buyers/landlords or tenants. Simply the best!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chelsea Square Partnership Office 1! To leave a new review of Chelsea Square Partnership Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chelsea Square Partnership Office 1