Sep 10,2012
Sep 10,2012
Bradleys have been exceptional in the selling of my mums property. It was a 4 bedrrom house in need of a lot of renovation, and my mum was unsure of whether to sell, as she didnt have the funds to do the property up before selling. James came and gave an initial valuation of the house, and sat with my mum for some time going through all her different options. The best possible option for my mum would have been an online auction - which was all arranged within a matter of days - up online and ready to go. within 48 days of auction we had a buyer - nearly £20k over what we thought we would get. The communication from James, and all the staff in the Teignmouth branch of Bradleys has been fantastic, always there to answer our questions no matter how small or stupid we thought they were. If we ever need to go through an estate agent again - Bradleys would be our first point of call and I would highly reccomend to anyone, both on behalf of myself and my mum.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Sep 13, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review the excellent service you received from James and his team at the Teignmouth Office. I am really pleased to read that the online auction was a great success and brought about the best outcome for your mum's property transaction.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Teignmouth! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Teignmouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Teignmouth