Sep 10,2012
Sep 10,2012
I received a warm welcome into the office, which is always a good start, as many agencies leave you waiting. Initially I was looking for advice, which James was exceedingly helpful. He offered to arrange a chat with Russell, and on doing so I was very impressed with the advice I was given.
I then purchased a house to rent and asked Fair-Way Letting to manage it for me. They then took all the pressure off me by handling all the necessary paperwork/agreement house photos etc and dealing with the tenant directly. There was a slight problem (which had nothing to do with the acutally letting of the property) when the tenants moved in, however Fair-way handled this extremely professionally keeping me informed at all times, and the problem was resolved to everyones satisfaction. Would definitely recommend Fair-way Lettings. Extremely pleasant and professional Company.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fair-Way Lettings Office 1