Sep 10,2012
Sep 10,2012
I have been Charlotte\'s client for the past five years through which she has provided me with several tenants for my Highgate flat and finally (including Mark) my flat sale. Charlotte\'s attitude never ceased to be positive and she was remarkably successful in delivering what she promised, even when it looked impossible. I wouldn\'t hesitate to recommend Charlotte and thoroughly enjoyed being her client.
By: Taylor Gibbs
Sep 11, 2012
Please note that the star rating on this review is likely to be higher than the 1 star stated, due to the positive nature of Anne's comments.

We have very much enjoyed working with Anne over the years so thank her for her recommendation! We look forward to assisting her in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Taylor Gibbs Highgate! To leave a new review of Taylor Gibbs Highgate, please click the link below !
Write a review for Taylor Gibbs Highgate