Sep 10,2012
Sep 10,2012
This is the worse agent I have ever had the mis-fortune to deal with. They are rude, arrogant, incompetent and liars. I would never ever use them again. They use bullying tactics and constantly pressurise you into meeting their timelines. If you don\'t / can\'t play ball - they give you the silent treatment and so you don\'t get to view any other properties......and this is the service provided by one of the actual owners of the company! Utterly disgusting!

Unfortunately, they have a monopoly of the market in that area - but I would rather not even view a property that is instructed under them - so sellers be warned!

Thankfully, I have since exchanged on a lovely property through another agent - who has provided me with a very professional service - one that you would expect and deserve!
I would NEVER use them again, nor would I recommend them to family or friends.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Staples & King Office 1! To leave a new review of Staples & King Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Staples & King Office 1