Sep 10,2012
Sep 10,2012
First of all let me point out that this is my very first experience with estate agencies in UK in general and it is shocking how powerful and non-transparent this job is where it is a tenant who is in fact actively looking/browsing for available matching properties and doing all the hard work not the agency.Anw with Chase Buchanan I have nonsence experience being CHARGED 300GBP deposit prior putting the offer forward to the landlord!?I would understand if it was hold of a money but to charge my credit card?I\'ve never experienced this with any other agency, standard procedure is they put the offer forward and when excepted they take holding deposit. What next? - the landlord took another offer and I had to wait 1 WEEK to get my money back from CB. I cannot imagine if every agency did the same I\'d have to take a loan from a bank I guess:/
By: stefanie
Oct 12, 2012
I'm very sorry to hear about your recent experience with Chase Buchanan. I wonder if you would be kind enoough to let me know a little more - directly at (tel 020 8744 2888). Apologies that you felt let down by Chase Buchanan. Stefanie Rome - Lettings Area Manager

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chase Buchanan Hampton Hill! To leave a new review of Chase Buchanan Hampton Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chase Buchanan Hampton Hill