Sep 10,2012
Sep 10,2012
I used Sean initially when I first approached NextMove. Sean told me there were NO one bed flats in Islington to rent and it was only until I checked there brochure that I found a property. His response was "Oh yeah, that one"....

He was rude, unhelpful and arrogant throughout the whole process enduring a very unpleasant experience for my partner and I.

Abdul Azad claims to be the "Director" but behaves like a school kid. He was rude, unprofessional and did not handle the refund of our deposit in an appropriate manner. When I emailed him regarding my thoughts he claims that he was \'shocked\' at how I feel and acted upon request... which was not true.

I will be taking this further and hope that those who have experienced similar will do the same. Not only will I NEVER use NextMove again, I will be advising others not to and will ensure something is done to prevent others experiencing the same.
By: Anon
Mar 05, 2015
Abdul Azad has a terrible cowboy mentality and they unprofessional behaviour is shocking. I would advise anyone- landlords and tenants alike- to stay well clear from Next Move.

We have been fighting to get our deposit back, even though the landlord was very happy with the state of the flat and shocked about the estate agent's attitude. We feel completely ripped off and will see no other way, but to take legal action. AVOID!
By: 132-134 Essex Road
Feb 23, 2014
Same here!!
By: Anon
Aug 02, 2013
Hi Brum and Mary,

I wrote the review above on 10th Sept 2012. Since then, I have made a complaint to Ombudsman and will be taking action as far as possible.

There have been numerous complaints about NextMove and their shoddy service, lets not allow them to continue this despicable behaviour towards customers.
By: Brum
Aug 01, 2013
May I also add to this experience! My checkout inventory was no different from when I moved in apart from 'cobwebs' and some dust to venetian blinds etc... the cost of this? 120 quid. DEspite the fact Next Move earn the interest from my deposit, they are either habitually rude, sarcastic and unprofessional, or I suspect there is a conflict of interests between Abdul and my landlady in particular. He seems to respond to my emails very spontaneously on her behalf, as though she is there with him, or as though he has an interest in the property. If I am disputing some made up cleaning charge, why on earth should he become defensive and start only supporting her? The interest his company is making is from MY money! Several of the staff at the letting agency are pretty shoddy, as said in a previous review, endless emails, phone calls. I feel like invoicing them for my time as a secretary as well. The booking of viewings/cancellations of the bookings or not at all, or cancelling bookings they hadn't even made... lovely way to allow a tenant to live in privacy eh?
By: mary
Sep 24, 2012
Ive had exactly the same response from Abdul.! AReport them to the Ombudsman.. That what we are in the process of doing!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Next Move Islington! To leave a new review of Next Move Islington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Next Move Islington