Sep 09,2012
Sep 09,2012
My husband & I had to move to a different area for work & we rented out our house through Fair-way lettings. They were very professional in their advice to us in the initial meeting when they viewed the house & suggested a fair rent. They quickly found an excellent tenant who has rented the house & kept it in immaculate condition for the last three years. They carry out regular inspections, and arrange for any maintenance work which needs to be done through their team of workmen. The work has always been carried out promptly & a reasonable price charged. They pay the rent into our bank account each month & send a statement by e-mail which is very helpful for keeping track. Any enquiries we have had have been dealt with politely, quickly and efficiently. In addition, of the three letting agents we initially consulted to provide a full management of the property, they were the most reasonably priced. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Fair-Way Lettings