Sep 09,2012
Sep 09,2012
Likewise to most of you, I have had a terrible experience with Faulkner Letting Agents in Milton Keynes, and would highly recommend you to avoid these agents - they are there to take over your money... I found them very rude and impatient too. Apart from administration fee (nearly £200) that these agents grabbed immediately! after I viewed the property, they charged me and my wife for a credit check (£100)! That was not the end of story: You have to pay check-in fee (£130), check-out fee (I paid £150, and I am sure you will pay the same as certainly they won\'t be happy to accept the check-out condition when you leave!!). In summary, I found the really "thieves", "swindlers" and "liras"!

By: Another pissed off faulkner tenant.
Apr 19, 2013
Completely agree with all these comments going through the same thing now, my big issue, other than the ridiculously over the top charges on checkout for non-existent problems is the fact you don't see the contract until checkin when they spring all the check out fees on you, by then its too late to pull out as you have already paid the 100's checkin and admin fees. We had to live with ants for 8 months crawling over our food, they couldn't have given less of a shit and apparently it was our fault even though the exterminators confirmed they would have been there since before us. Faulkner denied that we had notified them of the ants after moving in.
By: Su
Feb 20, 2013
We had a horrible mold spreading all over the house, landlord blaimed us, even the previous tenants had the same problem and it was the reason for moving out. They refuse to do anything about it and just decide to kick us out.
The worst estate agency ever!!! They just want your money!!!£250 admin fee, £77.00 just to move out, £975.00 deposit that they will keep!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Faulkner Property Rentals Office 1! To leave a new review of Faulkner Property Rentals Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Faulkner Property Rentals Office 1