Sep 09,2012
Sep 09,2012
The property was a 3-bedroomed repossession which had not been lived in for 4 years. Our wonderful agent advised us how to spend the limited funds we had available in updating the property in order to secure the highest rental. Her advice was excellent and we not only secured the price we had in mind but because of her negotiation skills - received a higher rental paid 6 months in advance.

I recommended Rebecca to my son who has a property to let and again she has given him advice on how to update the property at minimal expense and she has secured a tenant (at excellent rental) before the work has even started.

All admin work was done quickly and efficiently and communication maintained throughout the letting process.

I cannot speak too highly of the staff at Leaders, Reigate.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Reigate! To leave a new review of Leaders Reigate, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Reigate