Sep 09,2012
Sep 09,2012
I bought my property through Prospect many years ago and was very impressed with the high level of service then. When I went abroad I naturally sought the services of Prospect for renting. I have been so impressed with the level of service and also the way they keep up-to-date with everything.I deal with Reading Branch and Bracknell branch. I have seen and noticed the great advancement of the way they do business.Prospect is a true testament to customer service. The whole team work together and always willing to help. I call from time to time and whoever I talk to is always willing to help. In particular, my property manager is extremely helpful and also willing to help. I most certainly would recommend Prospect.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Head Office Reading! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Head Office Reading, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Head Office Reading