Sep 09,2012
Sep 09,2012
Avoid at all costs to collaborate with these agents, they are absolutely unprofessional!!! I am a single female and years ago I was letting a property through them and I had constantly unannounced visits by various people (agents, gas technicians...) using the keys of the property without knocking the door... Outrageous!!

They do manage nice properties though so here I am again, desperate to find a new place and having a viewing with them. Fist of all when I made the appointment even though I was the first to request a viewing they could not guarantee that I would be the first to view the flat, which I though it was unfair cause as I told them I could push my appointment whenever they wanted. When we finally arrived at the property and luckily I was the first appointment, they did exactly the same thing: used the keys to enter the house while the tenants were there, whom they had not informed about this visit. I instantly loved the property so I immediately put down the Holding Deposit, returning to work happy, little knowing that it\'s their policy to take multiple holding deposits from different people until they make the deal that suits them best.

Later that day I received a phone call letting me know a bunch of lies, underestimating my intelligence and on top of that they still haven\'t returned my holding deposit. Agents from hell these are, completely abusing people\'s moment of need, no ethos at all in their work practice. I am completely disgusted by them and will never, EVER not even consider a viewing with them. I wish the law was better formed so we could be protected by evil, unethical, money grabbing creatures like these.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Parks Residential Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Parks Residential Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Parks Residential Ltd Office 1