Sep 09,2012
Sep 09,2012
From the first time I visited the office in Stockport, I new I was dealing with a very professional company.
All the staff are very helpful an knowledgeable. I have been renting an apartment through Carrington\'s since December 2011 and the whole experience has been a pleasure. On the few occasions I have needed to contact the office by email or by phone, I have been treated with the care and consideration you would expect from a 1st class agent.
If you are thinking of renting a property, my advice to you is \'Look no further\' - Carrington\'s will guide you through the whole process, quickly and efficiently.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Carrington Partnership Heaviley Stockport! To leave a new review of The Carrington Partnership Heaviley Stockport, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Carrington Partnership Heaviley Stockport