Sep 09,2012
Sep 09,2012
I do not understand what for I did pay so high agency fees? It is a rip off for what they did. One showround, paperwork and that\'s it - job done. I got more help from a private landlord rather than from this agency. They are only interested in getting your money and they do not care what is going on afterwards. Knowing what proper customer service should be like, as I used to work with customers on a daily basis for a while, their service can be classed as extremely poor - terrible. We have taken images of the flat, marks on the walls etc. when we moved in, as we thought that they will try to get money from us when when we will be moving out. I have cleaned the flat even painted some marks on the walls, even those that already were there when we have moved in. And guess what, surprise... Surprise we had to pay £65 + VAT for cleaning and some other B******* that they have made up to get some money from us. I could not believe it after cleaning this flat for 5 hours ( I do have cleaning experience and left it in a better state than it was when we have moved in). Obviously I have provided images and responded to the e-mail. But the way they are handling complaints is unacceptable. I felt like I am paying them to be their customer, they were not interested at all in my opinion or any explanations what I was giving. Jack, who was dealing with our complaint, was extremely rude and has no people skills at all. I could not believe how they can treat customers in such a disgraceful way. They have to invest money in a customer service instead of concentrating on ripping people off. In my opinion these agencies nowadays think that power is in their hands because they are offering the product what consumer wants and the consumer has no other choice (due to the limited amount of properties that you can rent from a private landlord). And what about consumer rights??? I would not recommend this agency at all.
Improve Customer Service, be fair when charging people for things that they have not done. By having a personal approach to each customer and may be once in a while send an e-mail asking if everything is ok with the property. If they will focus on all these aspects they will get more repeat business and less bad reviews.
By: martin moston
Sep 21, 2012
As a partner of the company I am more than happy for Julia to contact me at the Deansgate Office. Regarding deposit returns, if a tenant is not happy with the outcome of a checkout, they can contact the TDS and have the case investigated.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Sale! To leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Sale, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jordan Fishwick Sale