Sep 09,2012
Sep 09,2012
Terrible experience Suzanne Sandham is incompetent at best, we had so many issues with the letting of our property through this firm. From the initial contract right through the let nothing was done properly. Even when tenants had complained about work that needed to be done I had to chase continually to get this arranged by Briscombe Nutter even though I was more than willing to pay for anything that had to be fixed. She never gets back to you about anything and I ended up refusing to deal with her at all due to her appalling attitude. I would not recommend them and would advise any potential landlord to look elsewhere there must be better alternatives in the area. They really do give the impression of being complete amateurs.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Briscombe Nutter & Staff Worsley! To leave a new review of Briscombe Nutter & Staff Worsley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Briscombe Nutter & Staff Worsley