Sep 09,2012
Sep 09,2012
I have just sold a property through Glenn Flegg and would certainly recommend them. I dealt predominantly with Lee Evans who was really helpful and provided valuable advice. The same day we decided to put the house on the market Lee had potential buyers viewing. I handed over the keys to the property and let them get on with it. At all stages of the process I was kept up-to-date of what was happening either by e-mail or telephone. The whole process had the potential to be stressful but I can honestly say I felt in very safe hands and didn\'t really need to worry. The sale went through reasonably quickly and smoothly. If you are considering using Glenn Flegg stop dithering and give them a call.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham! To leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham