“Honestly diabolical - ignore the good reviews...”

Nov 07,2018
By: 'Stephen'
Nov 07,2018
Very friendly to myself and my partners face but no one in office ever knows what's going on and pass the book or are completely different via email. Repairs take weeks to complete even when rent was paid for the year within 6 months.

Advised certain things would be fixed only for them to have nothing done when our tenancy ended and then trying to charge us for repairs reported months before the end of tenancy.

Property managers are a joke and seem to change every 6 months and never get back to you in a quick time and if they don't like what you're saying just repetively say check your contract. Most people want a human response and you will not get that from Ascend, go to a more reputable local agent.
Terrible, charged £40 for an immigration check when both me and my partner hold British passports. Told it was a legal requirement, it is not.
By: Stephen
Nov 12, 2018
We are currently in dispute for our deposit and they are no longer responding to calls or emails
By: Sarah
Nov 12, 2018
I completely agree with this review! Ignore the positive ones, it's reviews like this that show the true nature of Ascend Properties.

Ascend Properties