Sep 08,2012
Sep 08,2012
As a first time buyer, Regents staff were always responsive to any query that I had. Even when there were a few hurdles during the sale, Regents always worked with us to keep the sale moving.

They were adaptable and flexible from the first viewing through to completion and never grumbled when visits were requested with builders/tradesmen.

All staff were prompt in communicatiing stages of the process and generally a nice team all round.

If asked about my experience with Regents I will always speak positively about thye service I recieved and would highly reccomend.
By: Regents Estate Agents
Sep 12, 2012
Dear Jonathan,

Thank you for posting your positive review.

At Regents we work really hard to do things differently for our clients and aim to ensure that they all receive a level of service that is second to none. I am delighted to hear that in your case we succeeded and we will make sure that your comments are passed on to James as I know he will greatly appreciate this feedback.

We are a local agent who values repeat business and relies heavily on word of mouth recommendations so thank you again for taking the time to post your views.

WeÒ€ℒd like to wish you every happiness in your new home.

Regent Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Staines! To leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Staines, please click the link below !
Write a review for Regents Estate Agents Regents Staines